The Hammonton Green Committee is comprised of resident volunteers who are dedicated to the sustainability of our town’s environment. We are committed to taking on projects and hosting events that will help reduce our environmental footprint and educate citizens on environmental responsibility.
- Pollinator Garden planting** dates May 18th & 19th (on left side of driveway as you enter Lake Park); contact Dan Bachalis for details & times.
- Red Cross Home Fire Campaign**, June 1 (volunteers needed to go door-to-door to test smoke alarms, install new ones, etc.) Sign up to volunteer HERE.
- “Ellie’s Thrifty Kitchen: Whole Plant Cooking” Garden Talk, June 11th 6:30 pm at the Community Garden
- Adopt-A-Road Cleanup June 15th, 9:00 am (meet at library, all supplies provided)
- Garden Talk with ShopRite Nutritionist, July 11th at 6:30 pm at the Community Garden
- Green Drinks July 19th, 7:00 pm, (location TBD)
- National Night Out, August 9** (volunteers to staff HGC table)
- Eye Opening Film & Lecture Series– tentatively August 15th at 7:00 pm.
We meet the first Monday of every month in the 3rd floor conference room at Hammonton Town Hall at 7:00 p.m. Please join us!
2019 meeting dates include:
- January 7th
- February 4th
- March 4th
- April 1st
- May 6th
- June 3rd
- July 1st
- August 5th
- September 9th*
- October 7th
- November 4th
- December 2nd
*Please note September’s meeting will be the 2nd Monday, due to the Labor Day holiday.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or to confirm meeting dates.