The Hammonton Green Committee is comprised of residents who are dedicated to the sustainability of our town’s environment. We are committed to taking on projects and hosting events that will help reduce our environmental footprint and educate citizens on environmental responsibility.
Join us at these great Green Committee events– unless noted, all events are free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- January 21st at 10:00 am MLK Jr. Day Adopt-A-Road Cleanup
- January 21st at 6:00 pm Eye-Opening Film & Lecture Series on Plastic Waste at NextDoor
- February 19th 7:00 pm Green Drinks at Rack’s Pub & Grill in Atco
- March 30th Lake Park Cleanup
- April 6th Community Garden Opening Day
- May 4th Townwide Cleanup
We meet the first Monday of every month in the 3rd floor conference room at Hammonton Town Hall at 7:00 p.m. Please join us!
2019 meeting dates include:
- January 7th
- February 4th
- March 4th
- April 1st
- May 6th
- June 3rd
- July 1st
- August 5th
- September 9th*
- October 7th
- November 4th
- December 2nd
*Please note September’s meeting will be the 2nd Monday, due to the Labor Day holiday.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or to confirm meeting dates.