The Hammonton Green Committee is comprised of resident volunteers who are dedicated to the sustainability of our Town’s environment. We are committed to taking on projects and hosting events that will help reduce our environmental footprint and educate citizens on environmental responsibility in south Jersey and beyond.
The Town of Hammonton received a ‘thumbs up’ in the Pinelands Preservation Alliance 2020 State of the Pinelands report for its work educating about and installing stormwater infrastructure! Read the full 2020 report here.
Join us at these great Green Committee events– unless noted, all events are free. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Green Drinks @ Chimney Rustic Ales, February 20, 6-9 pm
- Hammonton Lake Cleanup Saturday March 21st at 10:00 am
- Eye Opening Film & Lecture Series with Thin Place Farm, April 16th 6pm at NextDoor
- Town Cleanup & Planting event, Saturday May 9th at 9:00 am
- Adopt-A-Road Cleanup Saturday July 18th at 10:00 am (meet at Hammonton Library)
We meet the first Monday of every month* in the 3rd floor conference room at Hammonton Town Hall at 7:00 p.m. Please join us!
2019 meeting dates include:
January 7th Feburary 3rd
- March 2nd
- April 6th
- May 4th
- June 1st
- July 6th
- August 3rd
- September 14th*
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th
*Please note September’s meeting will be the second Monday rather than the first, due to the Labor Day holiday.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to confirm meeting dates.