The Hammonton Green Committee is comprised of resident volunteers who are dedicated to the sustainability of our town’s environment. We are committed to taking on projects and hosting events that will help reduce our environmental footprint and educate citizens on environmental responsibility.
- April 27th 11:00-2:00 Hammonton ShopRite Earth Day Celebration
- April 28th, 10:00-4:00 ACUA Earth Day Festival
- May 4th 9:00 am Downtown Cleanup & Flower Planting
- May 4th 12:30 pm Rain Barrel Workshop with local Watershed Ambassador
- June 11th Garden Talk: Ellie’s Thrifty Kitchen
We meet the first Monday of every month in the 3rd floor conference room at Hammonton Town Hall at 7:00 p.m. Please join us!
2019 meeting dates include:
- January 7th
- February 4th
- March 4th
- April 1st
- May 6th
- June 3rd
- July 1st
- August 5th
- September 9th*
- October 7th
- November 4th
- December 2nd
*Please note September’s meeting will be the 2nd Monday, due to the Labor Day holiday.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or to confirm meeting dates.