Recycling remains one of the easiest ways to make a difference. Make sure you understand what to recycle in Hammonton (and the rest of Atlantic County)!
ACUA Recycling Rules
NJ has some great programs for businesses and residents to save energy and money through the NJ Clean Energy Program
- NorthJersey.com article “Rain gardens are a DIY solution for flooding and runoff“
- My Plastic Free Life
- Earth 911
- The Story of Stuff
- Eat Well Guide
- The Green Guide
- Urban Sustainable Living
- What’s On My Food?
- “The 7 R’s’ – Tree Hugger
- “How to Grow Chickens Without Buying Grain” – Tree Hugger
- “Sustainable Clothing Without Sacrificing Style” – Tree Hugger
- The National Wildlife Federation
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Pinelands Preservation Alliance
Did you know it is against New Jersey state law to not recycle?
- Residential Recycling Schedule Click here for ACUA’s recycling schedule
- Electronic Waste Recycling To recycle e-waste, you can place your items in boxes at the building located at the old landfill site. Items can be place on curbside as well but is limited to the 3-item maximum. Click here for a full list of acceptable items.
- Yard Waste – Click here for information
- Bulky Waste Bulky items must be place out before 6 AM and will be picked up the 1st full week of the month only on your scheduled trash collection day. Three item limit on bulky items.