Save the date for our 8th Annual Green Day Festival!
Sunday, September 20, 2015
12 to 4 p.m.
St. Joseph’s High School
328 Vine Street
Enjoy live music, local food, green vendors, live animals, kid crafts & activities, crafters and artisans, FREE workshops and more!
12:30 PM – Native Plants – Learn the importance of native plants for supporting local wildlife and ecology
1:15 PM – Health Eating with Atlantic Cape Community College – the culinary students from ACCC will showcase their healthy cooking – lots of free & delicious samples!
2:00 PM – Canning 101 – Join Chef Cybele from Kitchen 19 for a intro to preserving food through canning
2:45 PM – DIY Terrariums – make your own terrarium at this workshop
RECYCLING & DONATIONS:
- Plastic Bags – Bring your plastic bags for recycling to help us get a free recycled plastic bench for our town!
- Coats and Blankets – bring new and gently used winter coats and blankets for local families in need
- Sneakers – old sneakers will be collected by the Kiwanis Club
- T-shirts – bring your old tees to make a reusable bag
- Halloween costumes – donate gently used and clean costumes for our upcoming HalloGreen Costume Swap on October 15th
- Books – swap children’s books with others from Robin’s Nest
- B Squared Bath and Body – locally made organic bath and body products
- A. Walker Apiaries – local, natural honey from Green Bank, NJ
- The Piney Woodshop – locally handcrafted cutting boards
- Jersey Gina’s Gems – locally made pickles & more
- Charles W. Branigan, Jr. Fine Art – fine art including original prints, metal sculptures, and more reflecting the Pine Barrens
- Bags Devlin Co Organics – locally raised chicken eggs, varied produce and homeade organic dog biscuits
- Clemenson Farms Native Nursery – Native plants for sale!
- Usborne Books & More – children’s books
- GMO Free NJ – information on genetically modified foods
- SolarCity – information on home solar panels
- Arbonne – botanically based health and wellness products
- St. Joseph Elementary School – eco-crafts for kids!
- Cape May County Beach Plum Association – beach plum plants
- Behind the Moon – local children’s store selling resale and new clothing + kids scavenger hunt
& many many more!! Plus Pony rides and Cape May County Zoo with live animals!
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors!